- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
- Five Tips to Remember for a Healthy Holiday
- The Castle of Taqah in Oman
- A Hot and Humid Weekend in Salalah. But We Still Loved It!
- Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe, Chicago
- Thomas Sweet Ice Cream, Princeton
- Hollywood Cafe, San Francisco
Category Archives: Mudumalai
He shot a tigress between its eyes with a Winchester .458 Mag rifle. After tracking the animal – that killed five people and injured thirty five others – for forty days, Nawab Shafath Ali Khan from Hyderabad finally accomplished the … Continue reading
So after the night safari, which frankly wasn’t so bad, we started off early the next morning for the daytime safari. I was particularly excited about this one because trips like these are organized by the forest officials themselves. Which … Continue reading
We started the safari just when the sun was setting … We went in a jeep driven by a nice guy (who happens to be a local of Mudumalai, so somehow we felt safe), and were instructed not to get … Continue reading