- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Category Archives: Thrissur
A review based on our stay at the Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhlam Ayurvedic Resort in Thrissur, Kerala. Continue reading
80 feet of silvery-white veil of roaring water, spraying cool mist everywhere as it violently crashes onto the rocks below. This is Athirapally waterfalls, the largest in Kerala, and one which will always remain a favorite backdrop in a lot … Continue reading
Oil. Lots of it. And getting naked. Almost. We’re talking about the oldest form of healthcare in the world, folks! My research tells me that ayurveda dates back an estimated 5,000-10,000 years. In Sanskrit, ayu means life and veda, … Continue reading