- Boudin, San Francisco: Bakery, Restaurant, & Museum
- Farzi Cafe, Dubai
- Review: Sony Alpha 6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lahore Karahi, San Francisco
- Tips for Getting Better Pictures From a Train
- Three Thrilling Attractions in Dubai
- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
Category Archives: Thrissur
A review based on our stay at the Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhlam Ayurvedic Resort in Thrissur, Kerala. Continue reading
80 feet of silvery-white veil of roaring water, spraying cool mist everywhere as it violently crashes onto the rocks below. This is Athirapally waterfalls, the largest in Kerala, and one which will always remain a favorite backdrop in a lot … Continue reading
Oil. Lots of it. And getting naked. Almost. We’re talking about the oldest form of healthcare in the world, folks! My research tells me that ayurveda dates back an estimated 5,000-10,000 years. In Sanskrit, ayu means life and veda, … Continue reading