- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Category Archives: Thrissur
A review based on our stay at the Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhlam Ayurvedic Resort in Thrissur, Kerala. Continue reading
80 feet of silvery-white veil of roaring water, spraying cool mist everywhere as it violently crashes onto the rocks below. This is Athirapally waterfalls, the largest in Kerala, and one which will always remain a favorite backdrop in a lot … Continue reading
Oil. Lots of it. And getting naked. Almost. We’re talking about the oldest form of healthcare in the world, folks! My research tells me that ayurveda dates back an estimated 5,000-10,000 years. In Sanskrit, ayu means life and veda, … Continue reading