- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
- Five Tips to Remember for a Healthy Holiday
- The Castle of Taqah in Oman
- A Hot and Humid Weekend in Salalah. But We Still Loved It!
- Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe, Chicago
- Thomas Sweet Ice Cream, Princeton
- Hollywood Cafe, San Francisco
Category Archives: Thrissur
A review based on our stay at the Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhlam Ayurvedic Resort in Thrissur, Kerala. Continue reading
80 feet of silvery-white veil of roaring water, spraying cool mist everywhere as it violently crashes onto the rocks below. This is Athirapally waterfalls, the largest in Kerala, and one which will always remain a favorite backdrop in a lot … Continue reading
Oil. Lots of it. And getting naked. Almost. We’re talking about the oldest form of healthcare in the world, folks! My research tells me that ayurveda dates back an estimated 5,000-10,000 years. In Sanskrit, ayu means life and veda, … Continue reading