Both Masood and I found ourselves excited like children, checking out everything in the tree house. After putting down our bags, the guy who showed us our tree house excused himself to return ten minutes later with two glasses of chilled lemon juice. Masood tried the swing first, and didn’t leave it until, um, he felt like leaving it.
So, we got the following facilities in the tree house:
- A dressing table (but the lighting was better in the bathroom, so I used the mirror there).
- A small closet – with a lock and key – which contained a couple of hangers for clothes and an extra pillow.
- A cute center table created around the tree trunks in the middle of the room.
- A table and couple of chairs (though food isn’t allowed in the tree house since it could attract monkeys).
- A comfortable bed with a net (protection against mosquitoes), blankets, and pillows.
- Two fresh towels
- Attached bathroom so there’s loads of privacy and you don’t have to walk in the dark at night (yay!), plus there’s a heater for warm shower too!
- Water and electricity
- A ceiling fan (plus they provided us a desk fan right away when we asked them).
We totally didn’t expect all these things to be available in the tree house! I immediately pulled up the blinds to let natural light in. I also love how they have put up nice curtains. It made the place look so cozy.