- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: architecture
Oh, the heartache upon learning that my favorite bridge isn’t actually the London Bridge; it’s called the Tower Bridge, a very unimpressive name, if you should ask me. Could someone rename this structure to ‘London Bridge’, please? Though one of the … Continue reading
You just have to meet her, specially if it’s your first time in New York. Once back home, people who learn that you have been to New York will pose the first question: have you seen the Statue of Liberty? I suppose … Continue reading
The Planning: Well, there wasn’t any. Just like our previous trip to Muscat three years ago this, too, was completely unplanned. With nothing else to do with our weekend except grocery shopping and laundry, my sister, Sophia, and I impulsively decided on … Continue reading