- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Tag Archives: architecture
Oh, the heartache upon learning that my favorite bridge isn’t actually the London Bridge; it’s called the Tower Bridge, a very unimpressive name, if you should ask me. Could someone rename this structure to ‘London Bridge’, please? Though one of the … Continue reading
You just have to meet her, specially if it’s your first time in New York. Once back home, people who learn that you have been to New York will pose the first question: have you seen the Statue of Liberty? I suppose … Continue reading
The Planning: Well, there wasn’t any. Just like our previous trip to Muscat three years ago this, too, was completely unplanned. With nothing else to do with our weekend except grocery shopping and laundry, my sister, Sophia, and I impulsively decided on … Continue reading