- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Tag Archives: buildings
I almost jumped off the upper deck of the shiny red tour bus we were on the moment my eyes spotted this tiny shop. The sun was setting and we did not have time to wander around, but I refused … Continue reading
The Planning: Well, there wasn’t any. Just like our previous trip to Muscat three years ago this, too, was completely unplanned. With nothing else to do with our weekend except grocery shopping and laundry, my sister, Sophia, and I impulsively decided on … Continue reading