- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: buildings
I almost jumped off the upper deck of the shiny red tour bus we were on the moment my eyes spotted this tiny shop. The sun was setting and we did not have time to wander around, but I refused … Continue reading
The Planning: Well, there wasn’t any. Just like our previous trip to Muscat three years ago this, too, was completely unplanned. With nothing else to do with our weekend except grocery shopping and laundry, my sister, Sophia, and I impulsively decided on … Continue reading