- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: India
It’s minus 3°C and the visibility is getting lower with each passing minute. “They closed Phase 2 this morning,” announced the guide as he leads the way toward the Gondola platform. Because of the bad weather, my walking abilities severely … Continue reading
Look very closely; I am somewhere there. See that faraway dot that appears to be stumbling on the snow? I’m just on my way to have lunch, you see. Except that I can not see or imagine how it is possible … Continue reading
According to most travel forums, Sonamarg is inaccessible during winter due to heavy snowfall and avalanches. However, this being one of those impromptu trips that Masood and I like to take sometimes, we found ourselves in Sonamarg a few days … Continue reading