- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Tag Archives: National Day
This is not your regular biryani. This isn’t even the regular machboos or Fogat Diyay—a traditional rice and chicken dish that’s popular throughout the Gulf—that you eat in a restaurant. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the fogat diyay cooked by an Emirati … Continue reading
… free for everyone who came at Al Majaz park in Sharjah. Masood and I took a piece each; it was more than enough. But there were some who took several plates full of the cake to feed their children, … Continue reading
Or maybe not. Next day the police were busy stopping them, asking them to remove the stickers. Pictures courtesy of my beautiful sister, Sanaf. Oh, and the first prize winner for the best car decoration competition …