- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: National Day
This is not your regular biryani. This isn’t even the regular machboos or Fogat Diyay—a traditional rice and chicken dish that’s popular throughout the Gulf—that you eat in a restaurant. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the fogat diyay cooked by an Emirati … Continue reading
… free for everyone who came at Al Majaz park in Sharjah. Masood and I took a piece each; it was more than enough. But there were some who took several plates full of the cake to feed their children, … Continue reading
Or maybe not. Next day the police were busy stopping them, asking them to remove the stickers. Pictures courtesy of my beautiful sister, Sanaf. Oh, and the first prize winner for the best car decoration competition …