- Boudin, San Francisco: Bakery, Restaurant, & Museum
- Farzi Cafe, Dubai
- Review: Sony Alpha 6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lahore Karahi, San Francisco
- Tips for Getting Better Pictures From a Train
- Three Thrilling Attractions in Dubai
- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
Tag Archives: National Day
This is not your regular biryani. This isn’t even the regular machboos or Fogat Diyay—a traditional rice and chicken dish that’s popular throughout the Gulf—that you eat in a restaurant. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the fogat diyay cooked by an Emirati … Continue reading
… free for everyone who came at Al Majaz park in Sharjah. Masood and I took a piece each; it was more than enough. But there were some who took several plates full of the cake to feed their children, … Continue reading
Or maybe not. Next day the police were busy stopping them, asking them to remove the stickers. Pictures courtesy of my beautiful sister, Sanaf. Oh, and the first prize winner for the best car decoration competition …