- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
- Five Tips to Remember for a Healthy Holiday
- The Castle of Taqah in Oman
- A Hot and Humid Weekend in Salalah. But We Still Loved It!
- Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe, Chicago
- Thomas Sweet Ice Cream, Princeton
- Hollywood Cafe, San Francisco
Tag Archives: National Day
This is not your regular biryani. This isn’t even the regular machboos or Fogat Diyay—a traditional rice and chicken dish that’s popular throughout the Gulf—that you eat in a restaurant. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the fogat diyay cooked by an Emirati … Continue reading
… free for everyone who came at Al Majaz park in Sharjah. Masood and I took a piece each; it was more than enough. But there were some who took several plates full of the cake to feed their children, … Continue reading
Or maybe not. Next day the police were busy stopping them, asking them to remove the stickers. Pictures courtesy of my beautiful sister, Sanaf. Oh, and the first prize winner for the best car decoration competition …