- Review: Sony Alpha 6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Lahore Karahi, San Francisco
- Tips for Getting Better Pictures From a Train
- Three Thrilling Attractions in Dubai
- California Zephyr: The Dining Car Experience, Meals and Customer Service
- Three Underrated Tourist Attractions in Morocco
- California Zephyr: Is the Superliner Bedroom Worth the Money?
- The Sinkhole of Tawi Atair, One of the Largest in the World.
- Five Tips to Remember for a Healthy Holiday
- The Castle of Taqah in Oman
Tag Archives: terracotta cups
The fundamental reason for driving to a certain restaurant in Karama is to get hold of these beautiful, eco-friendly, handmade terracotta vessels called kulhar. Drinking tea there is just an excuse. Kulhar is a traditional terracotta cup/tumbler—typically unpainted and unglazed—from … Continue reading