- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Tag Archives: terracotta cups
The fundamental reason for driving to a certain restaurant in Karama is to get hold of these beautiful, eco-friendly, handmade terracotta vessels called kulhar. Drinking tea there is just an excuse. Kulhar is a traditional terracotta cup/tumbler—typically unpainted and unglazed—from … Continue reading