- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: terracotta cups
The fundamental reason for driving to a certain restaurant in Karama is to get hold of these beautiful, eco-friendly, handmade terracotta vessels called kulhar. Drinking tea there is just an excuse. Kulhar is a traditional terracotta cup/tumbler—typically unpainted and unglazed—from … Continue reading