- Glamping in the UAE. You’ll Have a Private Pool Too!
- Global Village 2014
- Hajj Journal – Part 3 – Umrah and Coming Out of Ihram
- Hajj Journal – Part 2 – The Hotel Quandary
- Hajj Journal – Part 1 – The Journey from Abu Dhabi to Makkah
- A Quick Update From the Fog City
- Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik
- iZ in Grand Hyatt, Dubai
- You mean, that’s not the London Bridge?
- Cortland Apples & Bly Farm’s Ice Cream
Tag Archives: thoughts
“Thursday could be the coldest sunny day in the UAE this winter,” says The National Centre of Meteorology and Seismology, “A strong current of Shamal is expected to hit the Arabian Gulf, making the sea rough and forcing the mercury … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be our third visit to the neighboring country, Oman, but we were denied entrance. The picture above was taken shortly before we reached the UAE-Oman border. The weather is lovely. You can tell it’s winter … Continue reading
“Let him build a railroad to the moon!” a member of the New Hampshire Legislature suggested sarcastically, and everyone burst into hysterical laughter. The demonstration was about a wind-up model of Sylvester Marsh’s invention—a locomotive powered by a central cogwheel gripping a … Continue reading