- Vintage Car Show at the Faneuil Hall
- When it’s Three o’clock in New York, it’s Still 1938 in London
- Musée Mécanique: Show Your Grandchildren What You Did for Fun When You Were Their Age!
- On Her Way to School
- Food, Chopping Boards, Crochet Coasters, and Other Random Stuff
- El Cap: The Biggest, Grandest Piece of Rock in Yosemite Valley
- Story of the 100-Year-Old Whalers Cabin
- Our airbnb Experience. How is it Different from Staying in a Hotel?
- Hajj Journal – Final Part – The walk from Jamarat to Makkah
- Hajj Journal – Part 8 – The Last Day in Mina was the Best of All
Tag Archives: weather
“Thursday could be the coldest sunny day in the UAE this winter,” says The National Centre of Meteorology and Seismology, “A strong current of Shamal is expected to hit the Arabian Gulf, making the sea rough and forcing the mercury … Continue reading
Visiting Kashmir and then leaving without having sampled their famous wazwan is an unforgivable crime. Masood insisted that his first meal in Srinagar has to be wazwan so our driver takes us to Mughal Darbar. This visit to Kashmir is … Continue reading